HOW TO JOIN ZOOM
- Read the following tutorial on how to use Zoom on your device: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200941109-Attendee-Controls-in-a-Meeting
- Verify your time zone by going to this link http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html so you know when your sessions start in your area.
- Register for only one of the weekly webinars, and make sure to select a group for the training you purchased (i.e. if you purchased a training beginning in March, then select one of the March groups).
- Your registration and participation in all weekly webinars is required for certification.
GROUP PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES FOR SESSIONS
Please remember that you are joining a group in this endeavor, so there are some guidelines we ask you to follow while in the training calls:
- Please mute your phone or computer if you are not in a quiet place. The microphones are very sensitive and pick up any noise, even page turning. Keep in mind, if you are a verbal processor and you are audibly responding while unmuted we will hear you.
- Read the following tutorial on how to mute your device if you are not familiar with these steps.
- Please keep questions relevant to the conversation and for the sake of information gathering. If your question seeks advice rather than information, please email your teacher after class.
- Webinar recordings take 24 hrs to be processed and uploaded to the site, and each recording is uploaded to its corresponding session page in the training center.
- Be sure to have your manual ready and open during the call so you can follow along with notes. All Scripture references and text are in your notes for your access during lecture.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS A WEBINAR, OR IF MY SCHEDULE DOESN’T ALLOW ME TO ATTEND THE WEBINARS LIVE?
- All of our webinars are recorded and posted within 24 hrs of the live event. Specialty students may watch the recordings and not attend live calls if their schedule does not allow or if there are extenuating circumstances.
- All other requirements still must be met to complete and be certified in the training, including homework submissions, video session recordings, and quizzes required for content and accountability. For any training that includes small group calls, prayer calls, or life groups, the student must attend these aspects live because community is a crucial part of any yoga training or continued education experience.
- Students watching the recordings only and not joining the live calls must check in with the instructor trainer bi-weekly to keep up to date on their training experience.