- Lie on your belly on the mat
- Bend your knees, bring your feet into the air and keep your knees hip-width apart
- Reach back and take hold of the tops of your feet
- Inhale: lengthen spine and gaze at the mat just in front of you
- Exhale: press the tops of your feet firmly into your hands and let that action prompt a gentle back bend
- Continue to breathe here, keeping your gaze soft and the back of your neck long. Knees are still only hip-width apart.
- Exhale: gently lower back to the mat and release your feet
- Rest your right cheek on folded arms for a breath or two, then repeat
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.