Holy Yoga and the Enneagram
This study is open to anyone and everyone who would like to be a part of it. You DO NOT have to be a Holy Yoga instructor to join!
- Sign Up Details
Registration closes on September 25th, as we finish the study. However, we strongly encourage you to register prior to August 27th so that you can join us in real time.
- With a suggested minimum donation of $25 to help support Holy Yoga Foundation’s programs, you will receive all of the items listed above as a gift. If you choose to host a small group, we kindly ask that you direct your participants to this page to register themselves as well. This helps us to fully fund the Foundation and allows us to ensure that your participants get all of their resources.
- Live Zoom Study with Kimberly Mervyn will be held weekly on Wednesdays September
4, 11, 18 & 25 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CST
- Early Bird (prior to August 27th) registrants will receive their PDF manual, written yoga flows, small group guide and Zoom link August 29th.
- You will not receive the post-session email each week until 48 hours after each session. We suggest if you need the recording for your small group, that you would keep this in mind.
We are so excited to go on this journey with you!
What would happen if you came to know your true self in a more robust way?
The Enneagram is a spiritual wisdom tool that helps us see there are 9 different ways of taking information in from the world, and 9 different ways of processing that information. By becoming aware of our tendency to filter life in a certain way, we may be able to notice that filter and also respect and honor those around us who understand and interact with life differently. It’s an opportunity to come to know ourselves and love those around us better.
Without knowing ourselves we cannot truly know God. Our wisdom has two sides: A knowing of self, and a knowing of God. There are many layers to this knowing, and it is not a simple task to say which part comes before the other.
During this 4-week online study, Kimberly Mervyn (Director of Soul Care) will be using the ancient concepts and wisdom of the Enneagram to explore how coming to know ourselves allows us to grow in a richer relationship with Jesus, which ultimately enables us to love God, ourselves and our neighbors more fully.
Whether you are new to the Enneagram or have studied it extensively, this study is for you!
- This comprehensive program includes:
- Multiple breath prayers/ mantras
- 3 written yoga flows with breathwork and intention that address the gut, the head, and the heart triads
- Music Playlists
- Course Manual
- Weekly Holy Yoga TV classes
- Weekly Live Webinars (recordings sent via email every week)
- A Small Group Leader’s Guide if you desire to facilitate the program in your community or Holy Yoga classes.
- Additional resource guide for further study
Although you can do this study on your own for your personal development, we would like to encourage you, if you feel led, to open your doors and host a simple small group gathering of people and watch as connection and transparent community grow in your hometown.
Invite a few friends to sign up with you and simply welcome them to your home, studio, office or even a coffee shop to engage in soul enriching conversation and transformation. Our heart with this study is to help further enhance your deep connection with Christ and with others.
Materials for this virtual study are all prepared ahead of time (except for the teaching webinars which you can access LIVE or later at your own convenience). Everything else you need is pre-recorded or is clearly laid out in the Small Group Leader’s Guide with prompts and questions to make everything very simple and manageable. We’ve done all the work, all you need to do is show up!
So whether this study serves as your quiet time with God or empowers you to step into a leadership role in discipling others, we are excited to see lives changed as you come to know who you are and whose you are! (Act 17:28)