Submit your proposal for a Holy Yoga Study today!
You have a message inside you placed there by God for such a time as this. Holy Yoga is looking for individuals interested in writing and leading spiritual formation studies for our community. Please consider submitting your outline for consideration for a Fall 2021 study.
*First priority will be given to current Holy Yoga staff and volunteers.
Submission deadline: November 30, 2020
Compensation: Negotiable, usually based on enrollment
- Spiritual formation
- Stages of faith
- Spiritual practices and/or disciplines
- Tools for spiritual and personal growth
Personal and professional qualifications:
- Experience in education, instruction, and/or public speaking
- Theoretical and experiential expertise in the topic (Know the topic, and have real life experience relating to the topic)
- Willing to work with Holy Yoga set deadlines.
- Willing to work with the Holy Yoga team including processes
- Must adhere to Holy Yoga Statement of Faith
- Available up to an hour per week to meet with Director of Soul Care 8 weeks leading up to the study.
Submissions must include:
- Contact information (What’s the best way to contact you?)
- A brief self-biography (Briefly state your qualifications and experience related to the topic.)
- A brief outline proposing content and any extras (meditations, yoga, etc.) for the study
Examples of prior studies: Cycles of the Soul with Kerry Tomberlin, Holy Yoga and the Enneagram with Kimberly Mervyn, The Invitation with Brooke Boon, Armor of God and the Chakras with Casey Anderson.