- Stand in the center of your mat, facing the long edge.
- Step your feet about 3 ½ feet apart, turning your right toes to the short edge of the mat and your left toes in about 30°
- Inhale: raise the arms to shoulder height. Exhale: bend the right knee to about 90° and turn your gaze over your right hand
- Breathe here for 3-5 cycles, feeling length from left foot all the way to left fingertips
- Inhale: press both feet firmly into the mat to rise back upright
- Exhale: turn both toes to the long edge, gently bend knees and step back to mountain pose.
- Repeat on the other side
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.