300-Hour Instructor Training
Online Learning Center
Live Video Training
Learn in Community
Ready to take your ministry to the next level?
The Holy Yoga Masters program is an advanced, 300-hr curriculum designed to equip every yogi for service and work in the field of yoga. Over nine months you will embark on an in-depth exploration of yoga philosophy and principles in tandem with delving into God’s Kingdom culture and the persons of the Trinity. This training is for anyone and everyone looking to grow deeply in their knowledge of both yoga and Christ.
The class meets for forty 2-hour webinar sessions and includes additional home study, reading assignments, at-home video instruction, and a teaching practicum. A 200-hour certification is required to enroll in this training.
Coursework includes, but is not limited to:
- In-depth Bible studies on God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- History and styles of yoga
- Biblical application of the yamas and niyamas
- The spirituality of addiction and idolatry
- Holy Yoga therapy for grief, trauma and mental illness
- Christian mystics, the yoga sutras and chakras
- Physiology of the breath, meditation and movement
- Advanced assists, postures, yoga tricks
Training Cost: $1,995
Payment plans and early bird pricing available.
The Masters Program took everything I loved about my 225-hour training to another, deeper level of goodness. More great yoga, more sweet Jesus, more true community.Jen Hoyord, C-HYI 500
Brooke Boon, C-HYI 500, ERYT - 200, YACEP
Jonnie Goodmanson, C-HYI 500, ERYT - 200, YACEP
Katie Pearson, C-HYI 500, ERYT - 200, YACEP
Kimberly Mervyn, , C-HYI 500, Soul Care Director
Christina Mroz, , C-HYI 500, ERYT - 200, YACEP
Dianne Suozzo, C-HYI 500
Kristin Gibowicz, , C-HYI 500, ERYT - 200, YACEP