- From downward facing dog bring the right knee behind the right hand
- Sweep the ankle towards the left hand and rest the leg on the ground
- Inhale: lengthen the spine and draw shoulders back, down and away from ears. Exhale: slide the left leg back and level the hips
- Draw the belly in and up and lift gently out of the hips.
- Inhale: Bend the left knee Exhale: Reach the left hand back and connect with the top of the foot or toes
- Rotate the shoulder so that the elbow is pointing towards the sky and the thumb is pointing down the spine. Keeping the hand connected to the foot.
- Inhale:Draw the shoulders down, open the heart and lengthen the spine Exhale: Bring the left hand to meet the right
- Breathe here for three cycles.
- To exit- slowly without sling shotting, let go of the foot and lower the leg back to the ground.
- Place the hands on the ground, lift the hips and step the right leg back to down dog
- Repeat other side.
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.