- Stand in mountain. Inhale, exhale.
- On your next inhale, slightly bend your knees and raise your arms overhead
- Exhale; engage your low belly and shift your weight to the right as you hinge forward at the hips
- Extend your left leg back as you reach forward with your arms, forming a long line from hands to feet
- Press into the mat with your standing foot as you energetically lengthen from the crown of your head to your tail bone
- Continue to breathe, feeling the posture and adjusting as needed (arms to the side or hands at heart center, lower the back leg, bend the standing leg, etc.)
- To exit the posture: bend the left leg, bring hands to heart center, and gently return to mountain pose.
- Repeat on other side
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.