- Lying on back, place feet flat on mat 3-5 inches from bottom. Feet hip-width apart.
- Slide shoulders away from ears; reach fingers toward heels.
- Inhale: Lift hips off mat without squeezing glutes.
- Optional: Interlace fingers beneath your back roll to outer shoulders; broaden chest and lift hips for greater extension. Press back of your skull against mat and lift chin to protect neck.
- Release hands and bring spine to mat. Draw knees to chest for counter pose.
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.