- Kneel in the center of your mat: knees hip distance apart, thighs vertical, toes tucked under
- Inhale: lengthen your spine. Exhale: soften your groins.
- Inhale: lift your heart towards the sky. Exhale: place your palms just beneath the small of your back, or reach back and take hold of your heels.
- Keep your gaze forward and your neck soft. Do not drop your head back.
- Continue energetically moving your heart skyward as your sacrum presses forward. Keep the glutes and groins soft. Breathe
- If it’s in your practice, gently shift your gaze skyward as you lengthen the back of the neck.
- To exit: firm your belly and press your hip points back, moving to upright. If your gaze is high, be sure to lead with the heart and not the chin.
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.