- Stand in mountain pose, weight evenly balanced between the balls and heels of your feet
- Inhale: lengthen your spine. Exhale, engage the deep belly
- Inhale: sweep the arms overhead. Exhale: bend the knees and sit your hips back
- Re-engage the deep belly, check that your knees are in line with your feet
- Continue to breathe here until your quads are melting
- On an inhale, press back to standing and lower your arms.
- Exhale and settle back into mountain pose
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.