- Start from a low squat, bring both hands in front of the body.
- Place hands on the mat, spreading the fingers, ground through the heels of the palms.
- Grip the mat with all ten fingers and bend the elbows, hugging them in towards the ribs.
- Inhale: Begin to lift the hips, coming onto the toes. Exhale: rotate the thighs inward and upward as you place the knees behind the elbows.
- Inhale: Pull the belly up and in and lengthen through the spine. Exhale:draw shoulders back and down, gaze forward and shift the weight, stay here or lift one or both feet off the ground.
- Breath here for three cycles.
- To exit: While engaged, begin to lower the feet back to the mat and slowly lift the hips, allowing the heels to rest on the mat, finding a forward fold to recover.
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.