- From mountain, shift weight into right foot and bend left knee
- Reach left arm back and take hold of top of left foot
- Inhale: reach right arm high and press top of left foot into hand
- Exhale: hinge forward at the hips, reach the right hand long, let the left knee move up and back in-line with the left hip
- Continue to breath: gaze forward, press the right foot into the mat, micro-bend the right knee, keep left knee behind the left hip
- Inhale: return to vertical, exhale: release into mountain
- Repeat on other side
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.