- Begin in a slightly elongated tabletop pose
- Inhale, press your hands into the mat and engage your deep belly
- Exhale, tuck your toes, and lift your hips up and back. You’ll now resemble an upside-down V
- Continue breathing, root through your hands, gently lengthen your heels toward the mat
- As you’re ready, exhale and lower your knees to the mat, returning to tabletop or child’s pose.
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.