- From mountain, bend both knees deeply and shift weight into your right foot
- Inhale: lift left leg high and cross it over the right, exhale: press outside of left calf into outside of right calf, or hook left toes around back of right ankle.
- Inhale: cross right arm over left at shoulder height, exhale: bend elbows bringing forearms vertical to press the backs of your hands together, or wrap hands so palms touch
- Inhale: raise elbows toward shoulder height and lengthen spine, exhale: re-engage belly and energetically draw everything toward midline
- On an inhale, release arms and legs, exhale back to mountain pose
- Repeat on other side
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.