- Begin in Downward Dog. Raise right leg then draw knee to nose, stacking shoulders over wrists.
- Extend right leg beneath body placing outer edge of flexed foot on floor off the mat
- Heel of left foot drops to the right; inside edge of left foot lowers to floor, remaining flexed.
- Left hand reaches high; wrists and shoulders stacked.
- Hips lift for more strength, or lower to stretch right hip.
- To release, lower left hand to mat; extend right leg back into Plank.
- Repeat on other side.
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.