- Stand in the center of your mat, facing the long edge.
- Step your feet about 3 ½ feet apart. Both feet should be facing the to the front of the body.
- Inhale: lengthen the spine and open the heart Exhale: begin to shift your weight into the left leg.
- Inhale: bend the left knee Exhale: allow the hips to lower to your comfort level, moving towards a full expression where hips are hovering above the ground
- Continue to breath as you draw the belly in and up, creating a slight lift in the hips
- Flex the right foot and let the toes rotate towards the sky
- Hands can remain on the ground or you can bring them to heart center
- To exit- engage the core, plant the feet onto the ground as you lift the hips and torso back to standing.
- Repeat other side
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.