- Start in a kneeling position. Interlace the fingers to the knuckle.
- Place your forearms on the mat, elbows aligned with shoulders creating a box shape.
- Place your forehead on mat with your crown in the cage of your hands.
- Inhale: tuck your toes and lift hips, bringing them over shoulders.
- Stay here or lift one or both legs off mat, engaging core.
- Focus on inner rotation of thighs, skull draw and shoulder draw.
- Root down through forearms to keep little or no weight on head.
- Breathe deeply and lower down when ready; rest in Child’s pose.
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.