- Sit on your mat, rest your hands by your hips
- Extend your legs out in front of you, feeling length from hip to heel
- Place your hands about 6 inches behind your hips, fingers pointing toward hips
- Inhale: Lengthen your spine. Exhale: firm your deep belly
- Inhale: press into the mat through your hands and heels, raise your hips toward the sky
- Breathe here for 2-3 breaths, keeping the back of your neck long
- On an exhale, lower your hips back to the mat.
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.