- Sit on your mat, stretch your legs out in front of you and lengthen your spine (if the backs of your legs feel tight or if your pelvis tucks under, sit on a folded blanket or a block)
- Inhale: gently flex your feet and engage your deep belly
- Exhale: hinge forward at the hips, keeping your spine long and arms relaxed (imagine navel-toward-feet more than head-toward-knee)
- If your hands reach your feet, gently wrap your fingers around the outside edge. If not, place a strap around the balls of your feet, or rest your hands on the mat beside your legs
- Continue breathing
- On an inhale, press your hands into the mat to move back into upright seated position.
- Exhale, relax
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.