- Sit on your mat, with a block or folded blanket under your sits bones
- Gently open your legs wide into a straddle position
- Inhale: lengthen your spine, energetically hug the muscles of your legs to the bone
- Exhale: walk your hands forward, hinging at the hips and moving the navel toward the floor
- Move as far as is comfortable without losing length in the spine, then remain for 3-5 breath cycles (if your torso reaches the floor here, you may like to try this w/o the blanket or block)
- On an inhale, press your hands into the mat and walk back to upright seated.
- Exhale, gently bring legs back to center
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.