- From table top, swing the left leg out to the side like a kickstand and extend your right leg straight behind, toes on the mat
- On an inhale, extend your right arm to the side and twist your body open until right shoulder and hip are stacked over left shoulder and hip
- Lengthen your body from head to foot, bringing head in line with spine. Left shoulder is directly over left wrist. For more challenge, extend left leg long, placing left foot directly under right.
- Remain here for 3-5 breaths
- On an exhale: lower the right arm and side body back toward table top
- Repeat on other side
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.