- From mountain pose, shift weight into your left foot
- Engaging your core, place right foot at left ankle, calf, or thigh (not knee)
- Energetically draw everything to midline, then lengthen from tail to crown
- Bring hands to heart center, or even extend overhead
- Remain in posture for 3-5 breath cycles
- As you are ready, release right foot to mat and recenter in mountain
- Repeat on other side
The following exercises provided by Holy Yoga® Global, LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury from performing the exercises suggested. Please consult a physician if you have a previous medical condition prior to beginning your practice. Holy Yoga® Global, LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program.