We are so pleased to announce the all new Holy Yoga 300 Hour program, formerly called the Masters program. We’ve done a little construction!
- We’ve removed some unnecessary content and added many more classes on anatomy, deeper yoga study, soul care, creative sequencing, breathwork, in-depth Bible study, and Asana study.
- We’ve changed the timing of the program to allow for it to more easily fit into the seasons of your life.
- We’ve arranged the program so that you’re able to study the topic of your choice before moving on to a new topic – no more bouncing around.
- The most exciting change is the ability for you to take a specialty class as an elective in your 300 Hour training.
With a desire to stay as up to date as possible on the latest trends and research on yoga and the body, all the curriculum has been updated for this program. We’ve broken down the yearlong training into five 9-week modules, each with an impactful theme. All five modules are designed to be completed within one year but allow you to take more time if needed.
The modules include:
- Anatomy and Alignment
- Deeper Yogic Study
- Soul Care
- And multiple specialties to choose from
Have you previously completed the Masters program? We encourage you to consider joining the 300 Hour program! You’ll enjoy brand new content as well as the ability to register for each module individually, which will allow you to take a break in between modules if needed.
For more information, download a packet, which includes frequently asked questions, and request a conversation with an enrollment specialist!
Post by: Jonnie Goodmanson is a Senior Trainer for Holy Yoga Global®, LLC. Jonnie leads HYG’s core programs including their 200-hour Teacher Training, Master’s Program, Touch Training, and Trauma Sensitive Yoga Certification with an emphasis on injury modification and anatomy and physiology. Jonnie is a continuing education provider for Yoga Alliance and ACE Fitness. She teaches yoga at Lifetime Fitness and Mainstreet Church in Mound, MN. You can read more about Jonnie’s role at www.holyyoga.net.