We’ve all heard that yoga has been shown to improve overall health when practiced regularly. As with most forms of exercise, yoga can be modified for people with all types of abilities and skill levels. While people often associate chair yoga with the senior adult, doing yoga with the assistance of a chair has numerous benefits for people of all ages and walks of life.
When thinking about Chair/Senior Holy Yoga training, have you considered the benefits it could bring not only to the older student but also to your personal practice and the practice of those in your community?
People who have completed the Chair/Senior Holy Yoga training program have been equipped to go on to do some truly amazing things with their new knowledge! Our graduates are teaching
- in drug rehabilitation facilities across the country
- in physical therapy clinics – helping those with artificial implants or replacement joints
- incorporate settings – helping people who sit at desks all day find relief during the workday
- in community centers – encouraging people with special needs and physical disabilities confined to a chair
- in V.A. hospitals – working with disabled veterans
- and so much more!
No matter your skill or experience level, the Chair/Senior Holy Yoga training can benefit everyone!
Chair/Senior Holy Yoga provides an opportunity for people with various needs to experience the incredible benefits of a Holy Yoga class through physical worship, breath, and meditation. The Holy Yoga training cover topics such as range of motion exercises, getting up and down from floor/chair, yoga poses in a chair, working with special populations, and how to add resistance training and props into a practice. Chair yoga provides an opportunity for people of all ages and abilities to be able to move, breath, and meditation on God’s Word.
Interested in learning more about our Chair/Senior Holy Yoga program? Our next training starts on February 4th. Click here to find out more about this valuable training!